Personalized Atlanta Luxury Chauffeur Services
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards subject to verification. We also accept Zelle, Cash App, Apple Pay, Venmo, and PayPal. We do not accept cash.
What kind of vehicles are in your fleet?
Currently, we have SUVs (Cadillacs & Lincolns), 5-seaters, and Sprinter Vans (Mercedes Sprinters), 7- and 12-seaters.
Is there a minimum booking for charter services?
Yes, there is:
- SUVs 5 Seaters - 4Hrs Minimum Required
- Sprinters 7 Seaters - 4Hrs Minimum Required
- Sprinter 12 Seaters - 5Hrs Minimum Required
This excludes airport transportation which is considered a Point-to Point.
How do your airport transportation services work?
- Pick up location (Limo Lot below the terminal. Lower Level South 2 or Lower Level North 2)
- Wait time for International flight from the time of plane landing is 60 Mins
- Wait time for Domestic Flight from the time of plane landing is 45 Mins
- We offer Meet & Greet for an additional fee if requested
How do point-to-point transfers work?
Point-to-point transfer is a direct transportation service where our luxury vehicle picks you up from a specific location and drops you off at another. This service is ideal for hassle-free, efficient travel with top-tier comfort. Any additional stops or route changes should be arranged in advance and may incur extra charges.
There is a complimentary 15mins wait period during our point-to -point pickup and likewise after the drop off, an additional stop in between a trip is at the discretion of the chauffeur.
How does transportation outside the state of Georgia work?
- Call for a quote
Is gratuity included in the price?
- All fees are included in the pricing, with Gratuity at a 20% base on all bookings
How far in advance do I need to book?
All reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to pick up and full payment is required at time of booking to confirm the reservation
Do you accept cancellations?
Reservations must be canceled 24 hours prior to scheduled pick up time, and 50% of total payment is non-refundable.
What are your hours for booking?
Pre-scheduled transportation operation hours are 24/7. We take reservations over the phone from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm daily. Online bookings available 24/7.
Are smoking, vaping, and drinking allowed?
Smoking and vaping are not permitted. Light alcoholic beverages are permitted.
What licenses, accreditations, and permits does Sachs Luxury Transports have?
- Licensed By The Georgia Department of Public Safety
- Member of The Greater Atlanta Limo Association
- Member of the National Limo Association
- Accredited By The Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Commercial Insurance Coverage Up to A $1M
- Ground Transportation For-Hire Vehicle Permit with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Member of the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau (ACVB)